My new made in France Damier Speedy 30 with it's new little enamel ladybug!

1. Look what I got!!!!!! After giving my daughter my Damier Speedy 25 (too small for me), I finally got a Damier Speedy 30. YIPPEE! I just love it. I found this really cute enamel ladybug purse charm at J Crew too and I think it's pretty cute. Sorry about the pictures - it's a phone picture.

Here goes! For those of you thinking the Damier Speedy 30 is too big - it sure isn't. It's just perfect!

[​IMG]

2. nice of ya to pass yr bag to yr daughter...start her young on LV...

congrats on yr bag and charm..:tup:

3. Congrats for your lovely bag.. and for the ladybug too !!

4. congrats! I love the speedy, it's such a versatile bag!

5. Congratz! I always love the Damier Speedy!! whether its 25 or 30.. they are just cute!

6. Congrats on your new speedy! like the ladybug, too!

7. Congrats.. Enjoy!

8. Congrats !!! its a lovely bag, I especially love damier and the ladybird looks great on it !

9. So nice! That bag is on my wishlist, I have to lose 6 more pounds before I can get it though. Congratulations on both- the ladybug looks so cute!

10. Congratulations, I love the Damier Speedy, and the 30 is the perfect size!! Cute Bug too!!

Enjoy!

:tup:

11. You're so cute! I do that too. I just lost 89 pounds since September and this was one of my presents to myself for losing weight!

12. it's such a pretty bag! congrats!!!

13. Congrats ;)

14. lovely, congrats!

15. Aww, the ladybug looks adorable on the Speedy! :nuts: Congrats, great purchase.