My new M by MJ totally turnlock carbon blue wallet! *PICS*

1. Got my lovely wallet today, and I love it :heart: Buttery soft and smells divine. Such a steal :nuts:

So presenting, with LOTS of pics, M by MJ carbon blue totally turnlock wallet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isn`t she georgous?

2. Beautiful. I love the color.:yes:

3. More pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:yahoo:

4. Congrats Christine!!
    I remember you have a Carbon Blue Teri as well, I bet they're going to be so happy together :smile:

5. Congrats! The color is beautiful!!

6. Thank you :smile: I`m sure they will! Could not be happier about this. Did you get hold of a Carbon Teri? Or did you give up?

7. I ended up getting a black one, but I kind of regret it now seeing as there's the cordovan color which I'm absolutely in love with! I wish I could get another!

How is the Teri holding out for you? I hope you're enjoying the bag as much as I am! It's got to be my favourite so far! :yes:

8. Cutie cute! Great color. I wish he'd keep this yummy leather as a staple....love, love!

9. Great color--congrats!!

10. the color is TDF, CONGRATS!!

11. Christine, I was curious to know what site/store you purchased this wallet from. I can't seem to find any site or store that has carbon blue! Thanks!

12. That blue is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Wow!!! Congratulations :yahoo: Where did you find this beauty?

13. Telicious: I love my Teri. She has been used quite a lot. Black is also gorgeous, hope you are happy with the color. Have you treated her with anything? I`m afraid that she will get ruined if I don`t do anything to her.

Jubjub: I don`t think you can get this anywhere actually, atleast not stores. I got mine of eBay after looking for it for 5 months (!!!). Carbon blue is a really hard color to find, and since it is last season the best chance is eBay.

The blue is perfect! And, they smell so good. Thank you everyone for the nice comments :smile:

14. That color is gorgeous, congrats!!

15. I love this! It's so pretty and that you have the teri to match just makes it that much better!