My new LV white Suhali L'Fabuleux!

clanalois said:
It was snowing today and I thought, "Man, it would be really cool if I wore my favorite fluffy white sweater with my Le Fab!" I came home and decided to take a picture with it, too. My colleagues couldn't stop commenting about the bag, lol.

Apologies for keeping this thread alive, it seems like a lot of people have suddenly become interested in the Le Fab and I thought I'd share the love
lefab29kt.jpg

First picture's not that great because I didn't use flash.

lefab13eo.jpg

omg:amazed: thank you so much for the pictures. i absolutely love it:love: :love: i love it even more now that i see it on you.this is the same bag my hubbie loves and keeps pointing out in black, but this white, you can get away with all year? thank you sooooo much. i have found my early mothers day gift for him to get me.:lol:

clanalois said:
Like I said before, white Suhali is not hard to keep clean. You can even use leather cleaner on it. :smile: I feel "safer" with Suhali than with pieces with vachetta.

Totally agree with you :amuse:

I got a white le fab myself around last year. Up to this day, it is still LIKE NEW eventhough I've carried it out several times :biggrin:
I'm eyeing for the L'Epanoui PM white now :love:

& CONGRATS FOR YOUR LE FAB!

blushingbaby: I always like how "looking" for a purse sometimes results in "buying." :smile: Thanks for noticing my ring, I was recently engaged.

boxyandme: I hope I can be of help...writing you a PM after this.

doulosforhim: You can definitely wear the white all year round. The black is also gorgeous but ever since someone here at PF said that it looks like a treasure chest, I can't help but think that every time I see it. :lol:

ilovelouisvuitton: Yes, I expect these Suhalis to last for many years looking brand new because they are so easy to care for (not like vachetta :sad:). BTW - in my experience, the L'Epanoui PM is gorgeous, but it's a bit cumbersome to open and close.

kkristi, eyelove, chickee, kimmy: Thanks!

FABULOUS BAG!! :love:

clanalois said:
:nuts:

Apologies to those of you who have already seen this bag. I wanted to make a new thread dedicated to the LV forum. :smile:

This is the current crown jewel of my collection - the white Suhali L'Fabuleux. I bought this for myself. No other reason needed! I've included closeups of the hardware and the exquisite grain of the Suhali goat leather.

dsc03821small3nj.jpg

dsc03826small0py.jpg

dsc03830small5bj.jpg

Thanks for looking. :lol:

Butterflydreams, lvobsessed, sweetface: Thanks!

shalomjude: How am I finding using my Le Fab? Like its name says, it's fabulous. It's a comfortable bag, fits all of my work essentials, and all of its details are stunning and flawless. I just set it on my desk and stare at it for a mini mental break. :lol: I fondle it every now and then. I'm not sure what I'd use the front pocket for, but I keep the little Suhali info book in there.

clanalois said:
shalomjude: How am I finding using my Le Fab? Like its name says, it's fabulous. It's a comfortable bag, fits all of my work essentials, and all of its details are stunning and flawless. I just set it on my desk and stare at it for a mini mental break. :lol: I fondle it every now and then. I'm not sure what I'd use the front pocket for, but I keep the little Suhali info book in there.

hehe thanks for that. I may have an opportunity to purchase one very soon so I need some enabling:nuts: