My new LV sunnies, keep or return it?

Keep or return it?

1. Keep it!

2. Nah..return it and get the Conspiration GM!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I went to LV store to check out the MC agenda that my SA ordered for me. I couldn't justify spending A$900 on it, so got these instead!! The Soupcon GM sunnies, I was actually torn between these and the Conspiration GM. Got back home, I'm still not sure:shrugs:. Should I keep the Soupcon GM or go back and exchange it for the Conspiration GM??

2. Those are adorable but I think the Conspirations would look really good on you too!
  3. think so?? Ahhhh....I'm kicking myself right now:push:!!!
  4. I think you'd be able to pull off that style really well. :yes:
    Both would look really cute though, just depends on whether you want darker glasses or lighter ones.
  5. Love them! Keep! I'm getting a pair too!
  6. looks really good on ya, keep it, congrats:biggrin:
  7. Actually thats why I chose the Soupcon GM in the first place, I wanted darker glasses:shame:. But I really :heart: the shape of Conspiration GM
  8. I would keep those. You look great in them!!!!!!!!!! You have the ones in honey, don't you? I have the honey ones too (love), so that gives you a dark & light color. Congrats!!!
  9. I have the Obsession square in honey, very light color:heart:!
  10. In that case, keep them!
  11. Still torn....HELP!!!!! Which shape do you think would look better on me????????:confused1:
  12. Honestly, I think you can work both shapes really well. Since you already have a lighter pair though, I'd keep the ones you bought, they're hot!
  13. Another vote for keep, the sunnies are really cute! : )
  14. Thanks~:heart:!!!Its my first time wearing darker glasses, feel a bit weird, haha!
  15. You look FABULOUS! Keep them!!!! :yes: