My New LV Purchases!

1. over the last two days i bought the chale monogram rose and the noumea sneaker in mono mini croisette in red. i'll try to post pics later.. BUT i do have a question... should i exchange the sneaker for either the noumea in metallized lamb leather (silver or gold) or the energie sneaker in mono canvas... OR should i just keep it.. because i like how it's very fun and spring and young and girly looking.. but i'm not very fond of the canvas itself other than the colours... i need help asap!!
  2. Congragulations, shawls (did I spell it right :shame:smile: are so beautiful.
  3. Congrats alice both are beautiful...I wouldn't exchange these shoes they are verry pretty for the summer...and more pretty if you have the speedy as well...I don't really like mono in shoes...if you want something else get the noumea in azur...also gold and silver are beautiful but a bit restrictive...
    i think you should keep them or at least go for the azur...both light and playful
    Good luck
  4. Post pictures and we'll help you decide on the sneakers!
  5. ^^^Yes definitely, pics please! ;)
  6. I love your purchases, I would love to get myself that shwal for the summer I love pink!

The sneakers sound cute but be carefull with those silver/gold sneakers (I think these are not called nouema but impulsion) I tried both on and the first ones fit perfectly but there are problems with the impulsion ones. They didn't feel right and my SA confirmed there is a problem with these sneakers. Maybe you should just go and try them on: If they don't fit you're choice is made and if they do you have a problem because they look :drool:
  7. Congratulations!
  8. Congrats, post pics!!
  9. congrats!!!
  10. Congrats!
  11. Can we see some picssssss :smile: ???
  12. congrats!
  13. wowwwwwwww nice
  14. Can't wait to see pictures!

Then we can help with the decisions ;)
  15. there's no edit button is there? i refunded the shawl because there's something wrong with it... but i'll get the pomme heart after it's released here in canada.. i'll post a new thread for the newER things that i bought (=