My new love..

I treated myself to one yesterday in House of Fraser in Manchester, and they still had. Couple left. I got her in the sale for £656 I think. Must admit I am not keen on he description of the colour as "plaster pink". Reminds me of those awful cloth plasters when I was little!
I have only recently discovered how much I love Mulberry bags....got the Bayswater black spongy for my 50 th in May (work bag) then talked myself into the Lily in inky snakeskin as evening bag, then saw this yesterday and fell in love with it, the rose gold sets it off perfectly. So this is my 'summer, every day' bag now. I even took it to the Mulberry shop to get some more holes punched in the strap as it was a little long for me and H of F are not allowed to use the hole punch for health and safety reasons!

I agree with the colour description!! My thoughts exactly and why I didn't pursue one - wish I had now! I've got the Alexa in midnight silky snake leather, btw! I always adore the Bayswater, in any colour, and wish that I'd bought her in "celery glove leather" about 3 years ago - one of the many that got away! :sad: