My New Love~ HH Nico!

1. Hi all!

:heart: Just sharing my new love!:heart: It's the Hayden Harnet Nico bag in Black! I exchanged the luggage color for this black! I am so happy with it! I LOVE it!:love: My camera is off but it feels like black satin! Total YUM! Can't wait to buy more HH bags in the future!!!!

DSC01656.JPG DSC01658.JPG
  2. It's so wonderful!! :heart:

3. Thanks hilary!!!

4. WAY TO GO Zacorey. I love the black. I am still trying to make up my mind about color. Was the luggage really light or medium or dark tan? Why did you not like the luggage?

5. Thanks kathleen!:flowers: The luggage was too light for me! It was really light in color. I just feel more comfortable with darker shade!

Here's the luggage~

DSC01528.JPG
  6. Its gorgeous.. congratulations :smile:

7. I just wanted to show all the HH fans about the myspace page, did you see it??? www.myspace.com/haydenharnett

It has some funny stuff on it, especially the blogs!! :yahoo:

8. I hadn't seen this yet. Checking it out now. Thanks for posting.

9. Thanks so much everyone!!! I really love it! I just took her to Bloomies! LOL I will check out the blog!

10. never seen that bag until now... looks really nice, congrats..

11. Thanks blu!!!!!!!!!!:flowers: :heart:

12. WHOOP! That bag is so Rock 'n' Roll - :heart:love it! I want a few HH.....so many bags...out there....to love......*sigh*

13. Thanks for posting this! I have never seen it before but I LOVE that bag!!

14. Dumb question but who sells those bags? I love your bag!