My new love for Damier

1. I just wanted to rave about my new Damier Speedy 25. As little as one month ago, I did not like Damier at all and thought it looked masculine and did not get why people here would like it. Then I saw a girl carry a mini ribiera at the mall and thought it looked so good. I still was focused on Mono and didn't really think about Damier, but then 2 weeks ago I was shopping again and saw a girl carry a Speedy 25 in Damier and again I really liked it. So that night I decided to order one because I have Mono LVs but was sick of not being able to wear this on a daily basis because it might be too showy for the occasion, work, might rain, etc. I thought I would use the Damier for work and everyday bag but when I got it was so SO in love!!! I think it is the most classiest bag and I even have to say I think I like this better than my Mono speedy, which I never thought would be the case!! I am even surprised at all the complements people give me and I am not even sure they realize it is LV!
  2. I'm another convert. :yes: In the beginning, it didn't really appeal to me, but as I saw various pictures on tpf it grew on me. I really like that I can wear my damier speedy 25 with light brown, dark brown, and my fav color black!
  3. :heart: Damier! It is a refreshing change (and compliment) to the mono bags. Congrats on your new bag!
  4. Awww... glad to here there's another Damier lover out there! :biggrin:
  5. :yes: I use to think Damier was boyish too but now, I LOVE it!!
  6. I personally love Damier- wonderfully discreet, but still "special"- KWIM?
  7. damier is so beautiful and understated. i adore it!! glad you do too. ;)
  8. glad to hear you like it!! :p
  9. I love hearing about it when people are so happy with their bag congratulations. (pstt... i think damier is pretty masculine too) but I do love how its discrete and would never be too showy = i can use it ALL the time!! =D
  10. I love my Damier too! It's my favorite bag!
  11. damier is my favourite line! all time classic!
  12. Glad to hear that you found something you love! : )
  13. I wasn't a fan of the damier line to begin with but the vachetta on some of my mono bags began to darken unevenly and I couldn't stand to use them like that. Damier is so much easier to keep clean and neat looking. Congrats on the speedy ! I'm so jealous!:nuts: :heart:
  14. :yahoo: congratulations :yahoo:
    Damier is so classy, glad you gave it a second look.
  15. glad to hear that you like it ;) Damier is such a classic and I love my damier speedy too