My new little goodie...

1. Just got back from the boutique with a new little goodie! Can anyone guess what it might be?! :p
    P2090732.JPG P2090733.JPG
  2. A wristlt...? No too big to be a wristlet? :shrugs:
  3. a pink scarf?

Are those dust bags new at the boutique? I don't think I have seen them before, but I haven't been to a boutique in a while.
  4. hmm I dont know??? the dustbag is different
  5. scarf?
  6. It is a pink scarf! Its the Hamptons dot scarf!

So, I put it on my new Hamptons carryall, but how does it look? Is it too much with the flower charm?

(P.S. I apologize for the ripple effect my camera made on the scarf, not sure how to fix that!)
    P2090734.JPG P2090738.JPG
  7. Cute! I like it. :tup:
  8. I think that looks fantastic! I always do a ponytail scarf/charm combo as long as the bag is large enough to not look "cramped," which this bag is, and not too busy, which this bag isnt!!! Congrats!
  9. I'm not sure about the dust bag. My boutique is new so I have never bought anything from this store until today. I took the last pink scarf they had, so maybe that is why they gave me this bag instead?
  10. very cute! I Love pink! :tup:
  11. Congrats, so pretty!
  12. i swear...i hate pink...but you girls make it so nice on a coach...maybe that can be my pink exception..purses...but i have absolutely nothing pink in clothes lol
  13. Haha, embrace the pink, mrodriquez!! :heart:
  14. It's really pretty. Staring at pink too long makes me want birthday cake for some reason. lol I associate pink with a good thing!
  15. Love it!!! :love::love: