my new little baby

1. I didn't know if i should add this to my perforated thread. this is what i got myself tonight at the Saks sale. LOVE IT. it's soooo soft. i would kill for the bag that looks like this. Saks nyc only had it in jumbo but i think it might come in other sizes. it was a MADHOUSE and the SAs were super busy and super short. until i told one of them about my earring fiasco. then she was super nice- because she wanted me to write a complaint about the other SA. lol. plus pauline and i talked and she's amazing!

without further ado...

i plan to use it for business cards. they were a little tight but she said the leather would stretch/soften. does anyone have experience with that?

oh and i told pauline that my mom's caviar flap is starting to fray a little at the edges and she told me to get coach leather cleaner and try that on a soft cloth. she said they didn't have one to exchange for now but to try that. just thought i would pass that tip along if anyone needed it.

IMG_3772.JPG IMG_3778.JPG IMG_3774.JPG IMG_3771.JPG
  2. Congrats! It's very nice:yes: and thank you for the tip.

3. Such a great color!!LOVES! Congrats!

4. Your new little one is darling! and I love your idea of using it for your business cards... it's different & chic without being "too much" for the business setting, ENJOY!!

5. Very cute, I love the color!!!

6. H-so cute!! can I ask how much? I need a new business card holder, I love that!

7. thanks everyone!

i thought so too cockle. something a little different but still stylish and classic.

schmoo- it was 250. i think it's the most spency of that design. i think the gold ones like it are under 200. luckily i overpaid my Saks bill the last time so i only paid like 140 with tax. if i had remembered my rewards cards or my other gcs it would have been less. darn it.

8. Beautiful! I love the color! :love:

9. lovely color heather and will it be coming along on your interview tuesday?...congrats!

10. aw, so cute! Congrats!

11. Love it! So cute:heart: .

12. It's very very cute, congratulations!

13. thanks everyone!

you know it mick! lol

14. Love the color!

15. Very nice. Congrats!