My New Lg Carly!!

1. ok so i exchanged the med. with some difficulty. the SAs weren't going to take it back becasue there were fuzzies on the lining [inside]. so i got those off...and she still was very pissy. "we do NOT take back used items". so i continued to talk to them and then she finally said she would do it just this once...yada yada...so any ways...here she is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i really love the size...im a tall girl [5'8] so the med was just a bit too small for me.
    so i am thrilled with the lg!! :tup::woohoo:

2. Sorry they were rude to you.. had you really used the medium? wow that bag looks really great on you, thanks for the pics! :tup:

3. my SAs were rude to me when I returned a defective patchwork carly. Same story that they would return it this one time. Horribly rude to me. I love the large! Looks great!

4. Gorgeous!!! We have the same bag now!!!!! Don't you just love it!!!!

5. Awesome! Congrats!

6. I love the large on you!! :tup:

7. carly looks great!!!

8. Me too!!! I love my Carly.

9. i used it once...i had all my stuff in it and it was too small. i bagged it up and then returned it today. there was even a small spot on the lining that was there when i bought it...but she was just on a power trip. i argued with her for awhile. i told her i was spending MORE money in the store...it's not like i was returning it to get the $$ money or to get a cheaper purse. and she better keep me happy if she wanted me to spend any more money at that location.

and yes I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! she is great!

10. That is too bad :tdown: I have always had nothing but incredible service.. I am sorry that happened to you.. but on a brighter note that bag looks sooo great on you!!! :yahoo:

11. looks great on you.. congrat's.

12. congrats! carly looks great on you!

13. That's terrible they treated you like that. I exchanged a Gallery Signature for the Carly and the SA was really sweet. It looks great on you and fits you well.

14. i have always had great service too. but the store was totally empty...except for the woman that walked in w/ a gorgeous black lily...i drooled a bit, but she had her over stuffed with papers sticking out every where and she was all messy [poor lily]. so there was nothing else for them to do but nit pick. but it worked out in the end...im so happy!

15. I really love the large Carly on you.. !! congrats :woohoo:
    and sorry that the SA being so rude to you!!