My new Leigh - lots of pics

1. Here are the pics of my new Leigh. You may recall I ordered the Bleeker Shopper and then returned it - just didn't love it. So I had the Leigh sent (all by mail since we don't have a Coach nearby). I was nervous, but when I opened it I knew it was perfect. I don't think I've ever had a bag I loved so much. It's perfect on either your shoulder or as a satchel. If you're contemplating this bag, you will not be sorry.

I bought the Bleeker signature capacity wristlet to go with since 'part' of the cost of the Leigh was covered by a credit at Coach for a non-repairable bag.

No more Coach for me for a while.

2. Congrats on your Leigh Bag! It is an awesome bag and one of the more lightweight Legacy pieces. The black/khaki signature combo is a really refined one. Enjoy carrying your bag!
  3. very cute. you pull it off well.
  4. Oh that's nice! CONGRATS!!! :smile:
  5. Beautiful!
  6. Very cute.. and look GREAT on you ;)
  7. I love the Leigh and it looks great on you! Congrats!!!
  8. Love the Leigh, she looks great on you, Enjoy!
  9. VERY nice! Congrats!
  10. I LOVE it!! The Leigh is such a gorgeous bag and she looks awesome on you! I love the Bleecker capacity wristlet to go along with it. Congrats!
  11. Congrats! It's quite beautiful! Looks terrific on you as well!
  12. beautiful. :yes: I love the leigh and it looks great on you! :tup:
  13. OMG! Gorgeous! You were her so well you make me want one! Congrats!!!!
  14. That bag looks great on you! I'm usually a leather girl but this is the first bag I've ever seen where I think it looks better in signature - the pockets stand out more.
    Good choice, thanks for the pics!
  15. That bag looks really gorgeous on you! Don't you just love the lining? It's sooo pretty!