My New Legacy Leigh in Raisin is Here! She is gorgeous!

1. Hey everyone, I just want to share pictures of my Legacy Leigh Pocket Flap bag in raisin which I got for the PCE. It is a beautiful
    purply/plumy kind of color which I think will go with alot in my wardrobe. What I love about this bag is that it can be carried on the shoulder or on the arm. These pictures were taken in natural light at 7:30 am.
    This is an awesome color for this bag!
    IMG0001_22.jpg IMG0001_24.jpg IMG0001_25.jpg IMG0001_26.jpg IMG0001_27.jpg
  2. Liz, what a beautiful bag, and I really love this color! Very, very pretty! Does it feel comfortable to carry it under your arm?

I think this bag is so versatile, and I really love it. Congratulations!
  3. I love the color, it goes so well with the brass!!!
  4. WOW...that is a BEAUTIFUL bag!

Purple/plum is, seriously, like a neutral along with brown and really can use it with anything.

love the chain strap too...makes a classy bag even more classy!

congrats! wear it well! it looks fab on you
  5. I do so love the raisin, and you look beautiful in it!!! Congrats!
  6. Oh I love it and rather have this color instead of the wine bleeker. It looks great on you and you must be really pleased with it.
  7. Wow, Liz. Your Leigh is beautiful and it looks fabulous on you! It's absolutely stunning!!
  8. Liz, what a gorgeous bag. It looks great on you.
  9. Love it Liz! Congrats to you. Your great photos make me want a Leigh in that same color now. Enjoy her.
  10. Liz, Congratulations on your LOVELY Raisin Leigh bag, she's absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy your purchase & Thanks for the great modeling pics!
  11. Liz, that bag looks so beautiful on you! I really love that color!!!
    You have really amazing taste, I just love all of your bags that you get! Congrats!!
  12. TejasMama, for me the Leigh is comfortable under the arm - I am 5 ft 2 inches tall and weigh 118 lbs. I love this bag and think it versatile just like you do. It is an outstanding color and very different from my browns but I love it all the same. I am so glad that I
    waited for this color.
  13. That is GORGEOUS. I love that colour!
  14. Thanks you guys for all your kind words, I really love the Leigh Bag and would recommend it highly.
  15. Wow! Thanks for those great modeling pics! The raisin color is just stunning! I love it!