My new Large Khaki/Chocolate Carly

1. Here is my new Large Khaki/Chocolate/Carlyand new wallet. what does everyone think of it??:heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG! I love it! Especially the wallet! Congrats on the great bag and wallet!

3. Yayyy!! So you DID get the Carly, haha! Or are you talking about exchanging the pink tote for the dark chocolate on chocolate Carly? Either way, THIS bag is GORGEOUS!!! i LOVE how you matched the wallet with the bag by pulling it together with the scarf... SO cute & nice style! :smile:

4. Very nice. Love the scarf and wallet that goes with it.

5. VERRRRRYY nice. This may be my next big purchase!!

6. I absolutely love this bag & color combo. The wallet & scarf are so pretty - love the pink :love:

I hope you enjoy :tup:

7. This is my favorite Carly that's out right now and I love it with the pink-that wallet is tdf! Nice choices!

8. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments.. so far the bag seems to be comfortable on my shoulder more so then the heritage tote
    lol yeah I am thinking about returning the pink signature for the chocolate large carly but I dont know would it be stupid to have 2 carlys? lol

9. ooooooh! L:heart:ve the wallet!:drool:

10. I don't think it would be stupid if you love it! Maybe return the tote & in the meantime wear your new Carly around to see if you like it enough to get a second?

11. LOL and I love your lil chocolate collection.. you did it very nicely and thanks to you I want it lol

12. Love them both, congrats!

13. Thanks..everyone I am going to use her tonight when I go out

14. They are so gorgeous! That bag looks great on you and I love the touch of pink!

15. Love the touch of pink!