My new Large Khaki/Chocolate Carly

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
Here is my new Large Khaki/Chocolate/Carlyand new wallet. what does everyone think of it??:heart:

DSC02616-1.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

DSC02613.jpg

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02618.jpg

Yayyy!! So you DID get the Carly, haha! Or are you talking about exchanging the pink tote for the dark chocolate on chocolate Carly? Either way, THIS bag is GORGEOUS!!! i LOVE how you matched the wallet with the bag by pulling it together with the scarf... SO cute & nice style! :smile:

Yayyy!! So you DID get the Carly, haha! Or are you talking about exchanging the pink tote for the dark chocolate on chocolate Carly? Either way, THIS bag is GORGEOUS!!! i LOVE how you matched the wallet with the bag by pulling it together with the scarf... SO cute & nice style! :smile:

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments.. so far the bag seems to be comfortable on my shoulder more so then the heritage tote
lol yeah I am thinking about returning the pink signature for the chocolate large carly but I dont know would it be stupid to have 2 carlys? lol

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments.. so far the bag seems to be comfortable on my shoulder more so then the heritage tote
lol yeah I am thinking about returning the pink signature for the chocolate large carly but I dont know would it be stupid to have 2 carlys? lol

I don't think it would be stupid if you love it! Maybe return the tote & in the meantime wear your new Carly around to see if you like it enough to get a second?