My New Large Front Pocket Paddy in BRUN

BagBunny

Aug 21, 2006
Hi everyone! I am relatively new here and wanted to say HI and also show off my new Large Front Pocket Paddington in Brun. :yes: I've had her for 2 weeks and was worried she was a little too big for me since I have a 4 month old. But whenever I pull her out of her dustbag to admire her, I fall in love with her richness and fabulous buckles! The medium front pocket was maybe a better size for my small frame, but I know I'd miss the 2 front buckles that adds a little something in my opinion. I got her at the SCP Chloe boutique. The Brun is similar with the chocolate, but chocolate has brighter red undertones than the Brun. I thought about selling for a smaller bag, but I decided she is staying and I'll just have to get another paddy! :graucho: tPF is awesome and I :heart: that I'm not the only one with a purse obsession! Thanks Lordguinny for posting how to minimize padlock/brass plate wear! (notice in the pics?) :lol:
p.s. I'd like to give her a name... any suggestions?

Attachments

• Camera 002.jpg
    Camera 002.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Camera 003.jpg
    Camera 003.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Camera 004.jpg
    Camera 004.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 210
Wow! That brun color is very very yummy! It's like a Godiva bar. :nuts: The leather looks very supple as well. I don't believe I have ever seen a large front pocket paddy in that color before (I only see it in ivory, mousse or tan). It is quite decadent looking!

I am glad you were able to protect your lock! Congrats on your new bag. It will only get softer and more vintage looking with wear. You'll absolutely fall deeper in love. :love:

Jill said:
OOH! SO pretty!!!
Post a pic wearing it and we can help name her!!LOL!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful compliments! :lol: Here I am wearing it. I'm 5'4 and not wearing any shoes here. I think the size because it's so smooshy, doesn't bother me that it's large. Please excuse my plants, lol :yes:

Attachments

• Camera 001.jpg
    Camera 001.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 191
  • Camera 002.jpg
    Camera 002.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Camera 003.jpg
    Camera 003.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 165
I love that it is large. It looks so good on you. You probably have alot of stuff too if you have a four month old, so you potentially have the nicest baby bag ever in the history of babydom :biggrin: