My new L.A.M.B. Gwen Stefani LeSportsac Hobo Bag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This week my new L.A.M.B bag arrived, I've attached photos to show you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!! It's super cute. Where did you get it? The evil eBay? :confused1: I'd like a LAMB Lesportsac bag but I was too late to get one in the stores and they're outrageous on eBay :cursing:

3. Awk thanks, No I didn't get it from evil ebay lol, my friend bought it from a store way back she got tired of it so gave it to me. :tup:

4. I didnt even know lesportsac carried LAMB bags...heh cool. I really like it ^__^

5. Very cute bag, and I hate to be a killjoy...but that bag is fake. :sad:

6. Nope def not fake came with labels and everything..and on the inside says Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B for Lesportsac. My friend bought it so I know it's not a fake, she wouldn't buy fakes.

7. I haven't followed LAMB bags at all... How do you tell if it's fake?

I obviously can't tell if it's fake or not, but even fake bags come with tags and labels and what not...

I hope it's not though!
    :tup:

8. argh I have dial up so I can't even look at the pics because ummm ... they're kinda huge .. :sweatdrop:

I'm sure it's really cute tho!!!

ETA: ok I let the page load a while and yup it is a cute bag! congrats :tup:

9. That pattern is the first season pattern. There's supposed to be solid back leather on the bottom corners of the bag, and the strap shouldn't have gold buckles, but gold rings holding it to the purse. Bags like the one in the pictures are sold all the time on Ebay with tags attached, but they are fake.

Example of fake first season:

http://cgi.ebay.com/L-A-M-B-GWEN-2ND-LARGE-HELLA-HOBO-HANDBAG-PARIS-HILTON_W0QQitemZ260127939432QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Example of real first season:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LIKE-NEW-Gwen-Stefani-L-A-M-B-Mini-Hobo-Bag_W0QQitemZ290129381062QQihZ019QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

10. Oh wow... That sucks then!

11. aww, that sucks major balls if it is fake :sad: its still cute?

12. i would have loved to have had one to go to the Gwen Stefani concert with! it was a blast!!!! whoooohooooo!!!!!:yahoo:LAMB all the way!!!

congrats on your LAMB! looks pretty sweet to me!

13. Wow cute bag! Looks great on u too!

14. But the OP says she didn't buy it on eBay. She says she got it from a friend who bought it in a store a while back.:confused1:

15. I really want a LAMB lesportsac bag but I'm to scared to buy one off ebay for this exact reason. I have no idea how to tell whether or not they're fake.
    Wendyjpmob-Your good at spotting fakes. If I ever find one I would like to buy can I ask you whether or not its authentic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.