My new Kelly croc

1. Hi there,

I have very good news. I was sampling the kelly pochettes this weekend and found this gorgeous nilo croc. It is so yummy like a swiss milk chocolate in a shap of a kelly. Presenting my kelly pochette in matte havane niloticus croc. Check out her pics and let me know what you think. Thank you for visiting.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaegerhomme/

J.

2. HEAVENLY HAVANNE!

Gorgeous!!!!!

3. :yahoo::yahoo:WOWEE!!:yahoo::yahoo:
    Absolutely stunning, J. That is the perfect vehicle for croc, IMO. Congratulations!!​

4. JH,

Are you cornering the market in GORGEOUS BAGS??????????????

This purse is to die for... it's beautiful and a classic. You'll get a lot of use out of her and you are making us all jealous with your fabulous and versatile collection... congrats!! Fabulous taste as usual....

5. One of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen. I actually think that the pochette is better looking than the actual Kelly bag.

6. Oh mama!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

:party:CONGRATULATIONS! :party:

[​IMG]

I want your collection!!!!!!!!!!

7. Oh my - JH that is fabulous. I'm a big fan of the KP and an even bigger fan of matte havane croc. Congratulations on yet another stunning bag in an impeccable collection :drinkup:

8. Exquisite!! congratulations on your beautiful beautiful pochette.

9. Wowza!

Your collection just gets better and better.

10. This is so so so so gorgeous! Congratulations!

11. Congratulations, JH! :yahoo: What a stunning KP. I am so envious of your beautiful collection! Enjoy it!

12. Congrats! What a yummy piece!!! :flowers:
    I'm going to show your thread to my DH tonite to "encourage" him a bit!

13. wowza!:nuts:

14. Wow

15. What an absolute stunner!!!