My new Kate Spade

1. I know a lot of people don't like Kate Spade on the forum, but I do find myself loving some of the more unique looking bags in her collection every season.

I just purchased this last night:

[​IMG]

I don't normally like logos (the only other logo bag I have is a LV Speedy in the Damier print), but I like the modish look of this bag. It goes perfectly with this red MJ coat that I have.

What do you guys think? The bag is definitely a "bargain" in comparison to some of the bags in my collection, priced at $275.

2. I like Kate Spade and I think this is a great bag. I can imagine it going very well with the a red coat! Great purchase: a durable, reasonably priced bag you won't have to fret over.

3. I love the Noel print! Great choice, it's a cute bag!

4. OOO No, I love Kate Spade and I think that's a great unusual bag!
    Congrats!

5. very cute.

6. Suli, I think your bag is very cute and stylish! I love the colors! It's very different from what she usually has, is it not?

7. I like it...it's cute!

8. I LOOOVE your bag.

I like Kate Spade too but a lot of her stuff is a little plain for my taste so I don't own any. Your bag is different and it will look great your red coat.

I'm going to have to take a second look at the new collection...

9. Thanks for the nice compliments! The "noel" print is very cute! And, the tote is extremely light - a huge plus!

10. Suli, that's a great bag. There are quite a few Kate Spade bags that I love. My daughter loves anything Kate Spade.

Congrats on your new beauty!

11. Congratulations on your new bag!
    We see very little Kate Spade here, but I like some of her styles, and even have one of her books.

12. love it! and its a great price!

13. my DH and i saw that bag at the boutique over the weekend, and HE was the one telling me he really liked it! LOL....so you did good :smile:

14. That's so cute! And I bet it'll hold everything.

15. I like that bag a lot too. I like the same design in the hobo as well. Congrats!!!