My New Jade Edith!

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. My daughter finally is available for photo processing but she was too impatient to wait for me to include a message!!! KIDS! Anyway - I LOVE this bag with a passion and I am so happy I bought it.

3. Gorgeous! Divinata- the leather looks amazing and the colour is lovely.

4. congrat's, the color is great!

5. These are the pictures we've been waiting for. She's a beauty divnanata!! Congratulations on your jade Edith! :cutesy:

6. :woohoo:

Oh, I am so excited to see these pictures! The jade looks even more beautiful than I imagined and she is lovely on you!

Congratulations Divnanata! :tup:

7. Soooo beautiful, I love the color & the leather looks divine- Please thank your daughter for us!!! I've never seen this color, congratulations! :smile: We've been waiting!!

8. Beautiful, love that Edith!! That color and bag look great on you. CONGRATULATIONS!!

9. Beautiful color! I have been waiting to see pictures of it! Wear it proudly!

10. Thanks girls!!! Oh - I am wearing it alright. I have to give my other babies an airing once in a while! I hate taking chances on eBay but in this case it was worth it big time!!!

p.s. anybody watching "Dancing with the Stars"?? I have a lot of guilty pleasures. I am one BIG glob of guilt. Look how tall I am compared to the doorway of my Mom's place - LOL!!!

11. Gosh snorking here, our mother is going to start charging us for using her living quarters as a back drop for our photo-sessions. Too funny!!!!!!!

I haven't seen your Edith IRL; You haven't seen MY EDITH IRL!!!!!!!! Soon, very soon.

12. Oh wow...she is soooooo gorgoues! I LOVE the colour...

13. I love the 3rd pic! You match the clothes perfectly with the jade edith and you carry it very well!
    Thanks for sharing!

14. I know what you mean! Denim doesn't work that well with the jade color but I want to wear the bag so much that I have no choice. What - not wear JEANS - LOL!

15. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jade... I had one once before I passed it on to a very good friend who loved the Jade colour more than I. Must find another one to add to my Edith collection... congrats! The jade colour looks fabulous on you....