My new Ink City!!! What color should I get next!?

1. Hi all,

First of all, I LOVE you all!!! I just joined this forum a few weeks ago. BUT I learn a lot!! I'm always interested in B-Bag but never get around to learn about the bags, styles and colors. Then I start reading threads after threads here. I start asking questions and all of you always help answering all the questions. I feel like home every time I come here!! :love:

Anyhow, I got my first B-Bag in Grey First about a week ago. I reported on bag condition, how I use lubridrem and result after massage and AG. The result is great and I love my Grey First!!! :p

Then today, this morning, I receive my Ink City. I love love love it. Thank you very much to everyone who suggested this color. The color is so unique in itself. When I first saw the bag, I fall in love with the color. However, the leather is quite dry. So I, again, used lubriderm, massage it and spray 3 coats of AG. I can't believe the result!! Now the leather is so soft and smooth. Too bad I forgot to take picture right after I got the bag. I only have "after" massage pictures. :shame:

Now, my next question to you. I would love to get one more First!!! I really want some bright color now, no red though. I love Green Apple and Anis. I never like Magenta until 2 days ago. It starts to grow on me. I love these three colors which I know they are so hard to find.

If you were me, which one will you pick? I post my "small" collections here so you know what kind of bags I already have. All suggestions are welcome!!!

Now, hope you enjoy the pictures!!! :heart:

IMG_0712.JPG IMG_0719.JPG IMG_0706.JPG IMG_0709.JPG IMG_0710.JPG IMG_0715.JPG IMG_0717.JPG IMG_0697.JPG IMG_0728.JPG
  2. Congrats on your new purchases!! They look great.

If you are considering magenta, there is a first on eBay right now. It is brand new and the seller is a Pfer.

edit: there are two on eBay now. one i know is a PFer. not sure about the other seller.

3. I thing a magenta first would really make you collection "pop"! It really added color to mine:graucho:

DSC03588.JPG
  4. Ohhhh loooove your collection, luvpurse!!! :love:

As far as the next color, I love the anis, it's like a muted version of the apple green, with more yellow in it. But both apple green & anis are very hard to find (wait, I don't think I've ever seen an anis first, though it should be out there somewhere...). If you want magenta, there's a gorgeous one on eBay from a lovely PF member. I think it'll be a great addition to your lovely collection!

5. OMG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ink city!!!!!!!!!!the leather is sooooo YUMMY!~~~~congrats!!!!!Ink city was my first choice, but it was totally sold out that time, so i settled for the origan city!!!!!INK is such a beautiful color!!

6. fabulous!!! love the ink city!

anis is my favorite color... i've been waiting for one for over a year though! very hard to find... there is a GORGEOUS magenta first on eBay right now ;)

7. WOO HOO!! Congratulations, luvpurse!!! I'm so glad you love your ink city! You did a fabulous job smoothing out the leather, and both your bags look amazing on you!!! :heart: :heart:
    You have a lovely collection - I especially love the wapity! :love:
    As for your next one, I think the magenta would be a nice addition! :smile:

8. get a magenta , apple green or turquoise 05!!!! those would be my picks..

congrats on your bags!!! they are both gorgeous!:yes: :heart:

9. Oooooh, wonderful bags!!! Is that the grey on the second picture? It almost looks green on my monitor! Theleather of your two bagslooks amazing to me.

You have two gret neutral bags. I agree anis wouldbe great, or turquoise. But considering you're into neutrals, maybe a calcaire would stand out nicely in your collection. Or a sky blue?

I find magenta difficult to wear because I have blue-grey eyes and the color is too over empowering against my skin color. Bear it in mind. It looks amazing on very pale skins or all shades of black skins.

Just MHO... :flowers:

10. i totally love your new INK CITY! it looks great on you!!! as for your next b-bag colour???? i'd say, yeah go for the magenta! its such a stunning colour!!! AND plus its always hard to find and if you get one... hold on to it for dear life!!!

11. congrats, i love love your new b-bags. they look so good on you! i also vote for the magenta, the color is so stunning.

106-0636_IMG.JPG 110-1017_IMG.jpg
  13. i suggest the magenta.. it brings colour to your collection :smile:

14. I like that bubblegum pink! Isn't it funny how you just receive your latest, and you already have to start planning what color to add?

15. Wow.. I really love your ink city... did you buy it at store or ebay? it looks really smooth & not veiny at all... love it...of course I also like your grey first, I have one as well..
    I suggest you get magenta first, it's so rich & lovely color. I wish I have one too...