my new indie!!

1. hello ya'lll.... :yahoo: here's my new "medium" indie in black leather. i sooooooo love it. i really really really wanted the large, but the large was too too big on me, since im short, so i had to go with the one that looked best on me. Definately a collector's item and perfect for winter. I had origianlly bought the double handle "brit" bag with shoulder strap in silver, but i changed my mind and went and exchanged it for the indie and added $200 more dollars. I still want the "brit" with shoulder strap but in black & gold. Future purchase. Ohhhh, and my SA told me that in October, if you buy a partner's card for $60, you can get 20% off anything and everything in the store!!!! Thats an awesome deal... :tup: call up your FAV gucci & ask for more details. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! I love the indy, such a cool bag. Definitely on my wishlist but I am in love with the large gunmetal guccissima, gunmetal python, and the red python... all $3500 and up and out my price range:crybaby::cursing::tdown:

3. congratulations! what an amazing handbag!!!

4. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous....:girlsigh: Congrats!

5. hahaha OMG im suchhhh a dork!! i spelled "indy" wrong. sorry guys, please don't get insulted. i put "indie" so so so sorrrryyyyy!!!

6. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! That is a beauty!!!! Post a modeling pic..I'd love to see how that looks..Congrats!!

7. Beautiful! Congrats!

8. That is such a hot bag! Congrats! How is it to get in and out of out of curiosity? And is it easy to keep is nice and 'plump', if you get what I mean.

9. gorgeous!:drool:

10. omg! gorgeous, congrats! that will look so good on you during the winter.

11. It IS so fabulous and I think the Indy looks great in any incarnation. Congrats and I guess I gotta save for the large.....

12. love the leather on this bag and all of the trimmings!!! congrats!

13. congratss!!! such a HOT bag!!!

and wait what is a partners card??? more info please! ive NEVER heard of it!!!

14. I am soo calling my SA tomorrow about this partners card LOL

15. hey missy you better let me know what they say!! haha because thing thingy sounds DANGEROUS!! (insert that olddd song here --> this is dangerous something something something delirious...from timbaland? i think? hahahah