my new indie!!

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
hello ya'lll.... :yahoo: here's my new "medium" indie in black leather. i sooooooo love it. i really really really wanted the large, but the large was too too big on me, since im short, so i had to go with the one that looked best on me. Definately a collector's item and perfect for winter. I had origianlly bought the double handle "brit" bag with shoulder strap in silver, but i changed my mind and went and exchanged it for the indie and added $200 more dollars. I still want the "brit" with shoulder strap but in black & gold. Future purchase. Ohhhh, and my SA told me that in October, if you buy a partner's card for $60, you can get 20% off anything and everything in the store!!!! Thats an awesome deal... :tup: call up your FAV gucci & ask for more details. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

Congrats! I love the indy, such a cool bag. Definitely on my wishlist but I am in love with the large gunmetal guccissima, gunmetal python, and the red python... all $3500 and up and out my price range:crybaby::cursing::tdown: