My New Improved Rouge Vif City...

1. I just exchanged my Rouge Vif city at BalNy yesterday as it had a black spot on it. Think they thought I was a bit psycho as I looked through about 8 bags, but picked what I thought was the perfect one for me...here she is! I am so happy with my purchase! I took her all over NYC yesterday....she got to see the statue of liberty and everything...

I started reading this forum a couple months ago while trying to decide whether to buy a balenciaga or not...now I already have a black first and my new Rouge Vif city....think Im hooked:yes:

bag5.JPG bag2.JPG bag3.JPG bagme2.JPG leathernew.JPG
  2. Congratulations! You picked out a really nice bag, it looks fantastic on you!

3. Congratulations!!! What a fabulous purse. Looks great on you.

4. Just pretty! This color never seems to get old, I can look at many pictures and never get tired of the color. It's just gorgeous and you picked a great one.Congrats!

5. LOVE IT!!!! The leather just takes my breath away! How tall are you? You look FAB!!! wearing that! How can you put it down???? My rouge city is coming tomorrow from Aloha Rag and I pray it looks as beautiful as yours!!!!:yahoo:

6. I'm 5'8...good luck with yours cant wait to see pics..love this color so much.

I cant stop looking at mine..:smile: lol makes me so happy.

7. You wear it well - it is a beautiful bag. I know the feeling of not being able to take my eyes off a new bag.

8. Love it!

9. Congratulations! She's GORGEOUS! =)

10. I love it!

The color is great and it looks amazing on you!

11. Congrtulations! Looks gorgeous on you!! I love the color!

Is it just me, or does her shoulder strap look longer than the usual shoulder strap?? Did you purcahse a longer one??

12. AMAZING! What a great day for her!

13. CONGRATS fitzi :flowers: !!! The Rouge Vif city looks GORGEOUS and it looks FANTASTIC on you :drool: :yahoo: :yes: ! Enjoy it :love:

14. FITZY, you and your bag looks FABULOUS!!!! Congratulations!!!!! :yahoo:

15. Wow, I LOVE it! You got a PERFECT one and it looks soooo hot on you:yahoo: