My new Ice Cube bag, plus pix!!

1. Hey everyone. I'm feeling really lucky right now. I believe I recieved the very first ice cube bag (sorry don't know the correct name) in SF. The trunk show is next week, but I guess my SA really loves me! I usually never post pictures up but this time I had to because the bag is so beautiful..oh and so is the model. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WOW~~That is STUNNING!!!

3. Congrats ... love the model!

4. I think your new bag is cool and edgy! I'm thinking of getting one too! What size is it? What I love is that it looks like you don't have to baby it. I can envision taking it to the beach or park and still look chic! :wlae:

Is that a pic of your son? He's adorable!! :yes:

5. Its half a size larger than a classic flap. The bag seems to be really easy to take care of plus its very roomy. But what I'm afraid of is to over dress with this bag. Every tells me I should dress really simple if I plan on using this bag. I guess b/c its too flashy? Yeah thats my son modeling hehe.

6. I love that bag! I have seen it before and it is really neat. Enjoy!

7. Very nice!

8. I think you could wear it dressed up or down. I don't think it's too flashy at all! I hope you post some modeling pics - you're the first one here to get this stunning bag! :yes:

9. freakin cool, love it

10. you, your son, and the bag are all gorgeous. congratulations :smile:

11. Gorgeous! And your son is too cute! :smile:

12. Wow, congratz on your new ice cube bag. You are definitely the first one to get this beauty! :tup:

13. yay! congrats on your new bag!

14. Very cute- congrats!

15. congrats!