My New Hippie Bag and French Purse!

1. When I was at the outlet on Saturday, I found some goodies I just had to take home! I used to have the siggy hippie bag, but the strap was so long and I grew less fond of the siggy pattern, so I sold it. But I still loved the hippie bag - just wished it had a shorter strap.

At the outlet they had the white hippie bag and the pink/orange french purses and the two just had to be together!

I doubled the strap back on itself and am currently holding it with the tag holder, but I'm looking for something to hold it without permanently modifying it (thus voiding the warranty). I'll find something because the bag is just so fabulous (it falls about the length of the Ali with the strap doubled over like that)!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And this is the strap doubled back on itself. It is hardly noticeable that it has been modified when it is worn as the strap mostly holds itself in place, though I still need something that looks a little better than what it is now.

[​IMG]

2. I love the Hippie in white and the french purse in those colors is scrumptious! I know if my outlet had a white Hippie last week I would have gone home with that bag and the whiskey Ali! Enjoy your new purchases!!

3. Beautiful combo - love them both.

4. Great finds! Congrats!

5. didn't the legacy leather slim flap look just like the hippie but with a shorter strap?

Love your purchases btw.. I've been lusting over the white hippie for a while now.

6. I don't know if I ever saw the slim flap! Yikes, you mean I could have purchased a bag exactly like what I wanted without doctoring it?!

7. Beautiful!!!! :yes:

I LOVE the orange/pink wallet and have been trying to find one. Can I ask what the outlet price was???

8. Wow! Those two look AMAZING together! I'm really itching to buy another hippie in white. Love my whiskey one. Thanks for sharing these pics and the great idea of doubling over the strap. I'm definitely going to try this!

9. The wallet/french purse was outlet priced at $139.99 with an additional 20% off of that. They also had the pale blue and green ones just like that.

TejasMama: I was hoping to find any Legacy bags in whiskey, but the only Legacy bag my outlet had at all was the white hippie. I suppose the whiskey would go fast (as would any Legacy bags) at outlet, though! They had three of the hippie bags left when I got there and by the time I left they had one remaining!

10. Sounds like you got a great deal! I know the hippie bags went fast at our outlet, too, especially over the weekend.

The only other legacy bags I saw at our outlet was one natural slim zip ($298 MSRP less 20%) and two Rose legacy shoulder totes (10328 for $398 less 20%--people picked those up fast).

I'm going to need to check my outlet for the wallets but they may be gone already! Thanks!:drool:

11. I get to go to a coach outlet next week! YaY! I can't wait, hopefully they will still have those wallets.

lovely haul!

12. San Marcos said they haven't seen any of the orange/pink wallets yet... :sad:

13. Great price! Thank you!!

14. Beautiful! I was looking all over my outlet for that french purse this weekend and couldn't find it! Congrats to you!

15. It's style 10327
    you can read about it in this thread -
    http://forum.purseblog.com/2404010-post2.html