My new HH Malinka Barrel Bag

1. This is the bag I bought from the AmEx Wishlist. I didn't think I would like it, but I do. I was looking for a small bag to carry to work. I was going to get a wristlet, but this will work great. If anyone likes this style the Alfie Bird Bag is the same size and on sale for $69. What do you think?
  2. Aww...I think it's adorable. And unique! The leather accents look super soft...are they? Anyway, I totally think it's a keeper!
  3. Very cute and totally unique. I'll bet you get a LOT of compliments on that bag!
  4. I saw that in's really cute!
  5. Aww that's so cute. I didn't read the rule on that amex thing otherwise I would have only tried to get this one. I got the first one instead and it's huge! Congrats!!! :smile: Very very adorable.

Now I am debating getting the Alfie. :smile: Can't decide on which color though.
  6. That's adorable! Congrats!
  7. I didn't read the rules either. I really wanted the third one. Oh well, I like this one. I like both Alfie colors, that's a hard choice.

Thanks everyone for your kind words! :smile:
  8. The leather is super soft. My cell phone fits right in the pocket with room for something else. It's got a magnet so it's safe.:yes:
  9. I think I have decided on the green/white alfie. :smile: Can't wait to see it. (In person, I meant.)
  10. Just be careful about putting your cell phone (or a blackberry) right next to a magnet...sometimes it can affect functioning.
  11. very cute and different!
    I agree that you will be sure to get lots of compliments on it.