my new Hermes purchase

1. I finally received my bag a few days ago! I'm so ecstatic. Here she is::smile:

Covered.JPG
  2. [​IMG]

3. :popcorn:

4. please bear with me .. i'm resizing the photos while my kiddo is attached to my boobie...LOL

5. no problem! i do that too:p

whoa! :nuts:

6. looks nice what I can see of it!

7. Ta-daaa~! My new 35 Vache Liegee Rouge H Birkin :smile:

DSC05040.JPG
  8. Gorgeous!! bag!! and CUTE Little FELLOW in your avatar!!:yahoo:

Congratulations!! Now after you finish feeding...can we see some modelling pics?:p Mommy and baby are content now.:smile:

9. :drool::drool::drool:

thanks for sharing:smile:

10. Ooooo! I haven't considered Rouge H before, but your photos have me convinced that it's just the perfect classic to carry! Gorgeous - congratulations!

11. Here it is with camera flash (the color tones are so different under certain lights).

Thanks HermesLover ! Modelling with my Birkin? :wtf: Hee hee... I'll try in a few weeks... after I lose like 30 lbs of post pregnancy weight.:sweatdrop:lol

flash rouge h.JPG
  12. CONGRATS!!!! Your new H bag is SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!! ROUGE H is one of my fave Hermes colors!!! a wonderful classic!!!

13. Congratulations!!! Your birkin is absolutely stunning! Enjoy in the best of health!

14. Wow, gorgeous! :drool: Congrats!

15. Ok...hand over (one of) my dream bag(s)!!!!

Congrats!!!....And I know what you mean...you figure out how to do everything with one hand when you're nursing...