My new Hello Kitty purse with credit card

1. For those who love Hello Kitty :love:

I got my new Hello Kitty credit card http://www.sanrio.com/credit_card/ a few weeks ago and when I applied for it it said that I'd get a free Hello Kitty change purse. I didn't pay attention to that (I've waited for gifts with purchase before and they didn't show up!) so this is what I got in the mail:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'm going to give it to my goddaughter next week when I see her. :yahoo:

2. OOOh I love Hello Kitty!
    I wonder why Canada dosen't have these adorable credit cards, fun credit cards - because if they do, I would be the first to sign up!

The most exciting was like hockey teams, and baseball teams and your former university credit card... BORING!

LOVE THE ADORABLE COIN PURSE!

3. That's adorable- you're goddaughter is a lucky girl!

4. Aw Gotta Love hello Kitty! Thats so cute :yes:

5. I love Hello Kitty! That is so cute!

6. so cute....
    i will check out the sanrio store.
    I have eben wanting to buy hello kitty stuff.

7. I love it!! The credit card is adorable too.

8. How adorable! Thanks for the pic! :smile:

9. Even I like that little kitty purse, it is really adorable.

10. That's absolutely adorable! I used to LOVE HK as a kid...this coin purse is so stinkin' cute!

11. so cute im sure your goddaughter will love it!

12. too cute!

13. I got the Hello Kitty credit card when it first came out and it has a different picture and the gift was a kitty cell phone holder.

14. OMG How cute is that??? You just reminded me, I have a Batz Maru sequence purse. Gonna have to break that puppy out and take some photos!
    That Hello Kitty purse makes me want a Hello Kitty Visa! Ahhhh!

15. So adorable, I love Hello Kitty! I'm currently looking for a Hello Kitty compact mirror for my purse, lol.