my new H babies

Hi all, Happy new year! just wanted to share my new bags with someone who would appreciate them - a PM picotin in blue jean clemence with palladium hardware, and a 40cm souple kelly in clemence with shoulder strap. can anyone recommend a scarf that would go well with the kelly?? (it's really rouge but looks more burgundy with my camera)

Attachments

• IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0396.JPG
    IMG_0396.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 175
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: that's the kelly that started me going nuts for the kelly bag. i can't believe someone here has one!!! :yahoo:
so gorgeous, unebelievably gorgeous
(and a good test of my convictions, to those that are following my fever:graucho: - i'm not tempted). i love seeing it.
congratulations!

Those are some great lookin' kids you got there!! I think a scarf with some creams, browns & taupes would be pretty with both of these! There's one I'm thinking of on hermes.com... I'll be right back.

wow that's great but they don't ship to UK :sad: ..

i have seen two on ebay i love - one which would def go with both bags - eBay.co.uk: 100% authentic HERMES 'TROPHEES de VENISE' SCARF (item 160064981570 end time 17-Jan-07 21:58:01 GMT) - and eBay.co.uk: BRAND NEW AUTHENTIC HERMES SILK SCARF VIE DU GRAND NORD (item 320065480389 end time 06-Jan-07 09:37:16 GMT). decisions!! (i also wantd a darkish scarf as i have a baby and the marks are less noticeable, otherwise pale scarves are at my cleaners every week. thanks for your kind words all. best wishes for 2007!

How gorgeous - teeny tiny Picotin and grand Dame Kelly! The perfect combo!
I have a rouge H Trim and love wearing scarves with pink and sky blue with it. Also, scarves with black colorways look wonderful with it.

Lovely bags, congrats! I have never seen a strap like that before.... does it come with a special kind of Kelly?

i think it is a standard strap that Hermes make, actually the strap ends are in courcheval not clemence so don't match excatly but as it is the same leather shade it isn't noticeable. i have seen these straps on ebay before, it's the same type as on my Evelyn but works well here i feel. xx