My new guccissima bag from Desert Hills Outlet.

1. Hi, my friend just brought back my new Punch Shoulder Bag in white guccissima from Desert Hills Outlet. I was somewhat worry that it might be too small. After I received the bag, I was much relieved. It is very cute and comfortable to wear. It fits my LV wallet, Gucci Agenda, and LV Azur Mini Pochette, and cell phone. I am posting some pictures to share... Let me know what you think? :p

IMG_2305.JPG IMG_2302s.JPG IMG_2300s.JPG IMG_2301s.JPG
  2. Congrats! I think this is a good size and it won't go out of style like the big bags in a couple of years. :yes:

3. it's super cute! perfect for summer :biggrin: congrats!

4. Congrats!!ADORABLE!

5. Congrats!!! Love It!!!!!

6. it looks great on you! congrats!

7. Oh, the punch bag, I haven't ever seen anyone with a punch, ever! Very nice and classic, I really like the Gucci plaque. I was planning to get the platinum guccissima tote instead of the abbey, but then I thought it was too flashy because the leather was so shiny. I still love the shape of the punch tote though!

8. so pretty, congrats!!

9. OMG! I agree.. It really is a pretty bag. Congratulations! I think I saw this bag on someone a few weeks ago in Saks and I complimented them on it!

10. very nice. How much was it?

11. Congrats!

12. congrats! now i want one!!

13. Thanks guys! :flowers:

The bag was original was at $930 and was marked down to $559 at the outlet, plus tax, it came out to be $602.

14. that is ridiculously cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!! u look great in that bag and i LOVE guccissima!!:tup:

15. i think its a good size :smile: looks real cute on you.