My new Gucci in a long long time!

1. I haven't bought anything from Gucci since last Thanksgiving -- until I saw this. I'd been trying to decide between this and the black patent leather version, but then I thought the patent leather would be too shiny and flashy, and harder to take care of. The Guccissima leather is my favorite, and I already have a white tote, so I wanted a black bag big enough for school and work. I love the bamboo zippers:cutesy:!

Guccissima Wave Large Boston Bag:girlsigh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A little further down you can see pictures of me carrying these bags :flowers:.

P/S: I did buy two more bags this week, by the way :graucho. But because they're not Gucci, you can see them here: http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/guilty-pleasures-5136-22.html

guccissima boston 001.jpg guccissima boston 002.jpg guccissima boston 003.jpg guccissima boston 004.jpg
  2. gorgeous!!

3. Here are pictures of me carrying my new bag:

guccissima boston 001.jpg guccissima boston 002.jpg guccissima boston 003.jpg
  4. Wow! That bad is truly stunning! I love the black embossed leather and the hardware..Congratulations!

5. that is such a sexy bag! you certainly made the right choice it will go with almost everything! you could dress it up, down... front, back (sorry im in one of those moods tonight)
    hehe!! great purchase

6. Very elegant bag. I love it.

7. thanks everyone :heart::love:!

8. love it classic indeed excellent choice

9. What a decadent bag, it looks perfect for you.

10. What a cute bag! It looks even better on you and it goes perfect w/ your outfit. Congrats on your purchase!

11. thanks ladies :love:!

12. You have the bag i want! It's so beautiful...perfect for any classy event. Congrats!

13. I'm not normally one for Gucci's, but this is a beautiful bag!! and its the perfect size, looks great on you!!

14. thank you! i think i'll be using it for work in the future :yes:.

thank you:tender:!

15. I really loved the bag, but not in the white nor black patent. So yours is perfect. Great choice & you look great carrying it. Congratulations!