My new Gucci Find..

1. Hi everyone. :welcome: This is my first post in The Glass Slipper! I just bought a fabolous pair of Guccis at Nordstrom Rack. They were regularly $440, I got them for $130..it was a no brainer..I had to have them. This is also my first pair of designer shoes..I just have a question..my feet go over the sides a bit is that normal? I'll show a pic:
    Thanks for your input!

2006_0807Image0001.jpg 2006_0807Image0002.jpg 2006_0807Image0004.jpg
  2. Very Cute!! Congrats!

3. They are cute ...the shoe maybe made a lil narrow

4. They are sooooo pretty and GIRLIE! Look like Barbie shoes.

5. oooh..great find indeed! congrats on ur new shoes~~!!

6. I saw them on one of the sales pages (NM or Saks maybe?) and SO nearly got them. Unfortunately I thought about it for too long and *poof* they were sold out!

7. omg i wanted those when Saks had them on sale but i waited too long. Which nordstorm rack??

8. They are so pretty. My feet go over some of my sandals and I don't see a problem with it as long as you can walk comfortably.

9. Ooo:huh:Ooo adorable. Love the color....so summery!

10. Beautiful!

11. Wow, you got a great deal. Gorgeous shoes. Congratulations :biggrin:

12. Angelie- It was Nordstrom Rack at the Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge, Virginia. I think I got the last pair well in size 7. Here is their number you can give them a call & see if they have any in your size 703-490-1440. I'm not sure if they ship or not. If they don't ship directly to you maybe they can ship to your nearest rack.

13. thanks hun

14. They are super duper cute~! Such a great deal. Enjoy them!

15. Gorgeous! Congrats on the great deal!

If they are comfy then I wouldn't worry about them too much! I have the same problem with a couple of pair of open toe sandals as well.