My New Gucci bags from the outlet! (pics)

1. My very first Gucci purchase! I went to the Secaucus, NJ Gucci outlet and grabbed these 2 bags. There was a great collection of stuff there but I had to limit myself :p Does anyone know the names of these bags, they take the tags off before you can take them home.

DSC01214.JPG DSC01218.JPG DSC01219.JPG
  2. Congrats! Love them both! The one on the left I usually just call the horsebit clutch and the other one I think is the pop tote.
  3. Congrats! Now you've a bag for the day and another for the night out!

May I ask how much is the horsebit clutch?
  4. Sure, $459 for the clutch and $489 for the tote. Plus tax both came out to around $1,014.
  5. beautiful!! i have to get to the outlet asap ive always wanted to go and now i really do! congrats and enjoy your new bags
  6. oo love it! congrats
  7. Wow, you got some great deals! The horsebit clutch is definitely one of my favorite gucci bags. Congratulations!
  8. Congrats on both piees! That clutch is gorgeous.
  9. oooohhhhh love the tote! I have always been a sucker for the Gucci stripe straps. The clutch is great too. Enjoy!
  10. OMG the horsebit clutch!!!!
  11. Congrats... love them both especially the tote. I have the same one. I had a zipper added to mine.
  12. Great price! So, are you going out tonight? :p
  13. Did they have more horsebit clutchs? Damn I want one!
  14. Congrats on your purchases!!! That horsebit clutch is GORGEOUS!!!!! :drool: seriously its beautiful!!! i would love to get one someday!!!
  15. Love them both. Great puchases! Congrats!