My New Gray Jumbo Has Arrived...... :)

My grey lambskin jumbo has a twin now on tPF! Enjoy this great bag! I love mine, and can't wait to debut it sometime soon. Right now, I am babying it in its dust bag.

-Stephanie (pond23)

Love it! Would you mind posting the style number?? I think I might put an apb out on this one before the increase tomorrow too!!

Leem,

I bought my Grey Lambskin Jumbo Classic Flap With New Chain from Neiman Marcus for $2395.

The item # on the tag is:

07P A35192Y01480

The color code is: 93803 (Gris Fonce)

Hope that helps and I hope you get one! Good luck!

-Stephanie (pond23)

after calling a ton of NMs, i tracked one down and it should be shipped out tomorrow - and I should hopefully get it by the end of next week! ahh i can't wait!

felt bad since I had another SA looking for one yesterday... he told me he found some but he never called me back - so I didn't want to wait just in case the prices were to go up tomorrow (but I'm pretty sure it's november?)

will post pics when it comes! and this is SERIOUSLY my last chanel this year... now that i have a lambskin flap my collection will really be complete :biggrin:

after calling a ton of NMs, i tracked one down and it should be shipped out tomorrow - and I should hopefully get it by the end of next week! ahh i can't wait!

felt bad since I had another SA looking for one yesterday... he told me he found some but he never called me back - so I didn't want to wait just in case the prices were to go up tomorrow (but I'm pretty sure it's november?)

will post pics when it comes! and this is SERIOUSLY my last chanel this year... now that i have a lambskin flap my collection will really be complete :biggrin:

So glad u got one 2. Post pics when it arrives :smile: