My new graffiti arrival...

1. I :heart: this bag! Thanks for letting me share!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gail

2. Oooh congrats, it's gorgeous !

3. Congrats on your beautiful new graffiti!

4. ooo! pretty! congrats :amuse:

5. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6. Oh I am going to cry. I just bought this bag and its coming tommorow. Your pictures are g oing to keep me up all night!! Its sooo pretty!! We are twins!! :smile:

Have you worn it yet?? Can you post a picture wearing it?? PLEASE? I have never seen anyone wearing the green!! Its sooo pretty!!

7. wow congrats on the graffiti speedy! its in such good condition good buy =D

8. Beautiful!!

9. Thank you ladies! I really wasn't going to buy anything else, but the opportunity to purchase this came up and I couldn't let it go.

Congratulations on your khaki Speedy as well! It just arrived today, and it's never been carried, so it will take a while for me to get up my nerve. I'm so afraid of rubbing the lettering!

I'm in jammies, so sorry, no photos!:lol: Maybe we'll see your pics tomorrow?;)

Gail

10. It is gorgeous! That is most pristine graffiti I have sen yet. Congratulations!

11. It's beautiful. I can't believe the incredible condition of this bag. WOW! Congratulations!

12. Congrats! How exciting!

13. That bag is in great condition!! Congrats on a beautiful find!!!! Enjoy!

14. Pretty! The vachetta is gorgeous :heart:

15. Gail... you don't know how JEALOUS I am of you... My dream bag is a Khaki Green Graffiti Keepall