My new goodies!

1. Well here I have on show my new Fortune Keyring, and Panda Keyring (though it is a present, so I'm not in the club for very long:crybaby: ) both in VVN/Vachetta (what does VVN stand for btw?:huh: ) I love them both, and cannot wait for my fortune to patina, and to give my best friend the Panda shes gonna love it!
    Fortune box.jpg Fortune1.jpg Fortune2.jpg Fortune3.jpg Fortune4.jpg Panda1.jpg Panda2.jpg Panda3.jpg Panda4.jpg Panda5.jpg
  2. a couple more pics to add (and a bit of Paul Smith in the last one just for fun). I apologise for the poor quality, my better camera is away with my parents at the moment, so I'm having to make do with one that doesn't have a flash.
    Group1.jpg Group&PS.jpg
  3. Nice.
  4. Very nice! I would want to keep both.;)
  5. Very nice.
  6. Looks great!
  7. Very, very nice.
  8. CUTE!!!:yes: Thank you for sharing!:flowers:
  9. Great purchases..thank you for sharing:heart:
  10. Love the fortunes keytag !
  11. Aww.... congrats!!!! So jealous of your Panda Cles!!!
  12. Very nice! Love the Panda. This forum has made me put the Panda Cles on my wish list. :love:
  13. VVN = véritable veau naturel (genuine natural calfskin) ;)
  14. That's sweet that you're giving your friend the Panda. Do you mind if I ask how much the fortune key chain is? That would be a nice gift for my bf...
  15. You must be a very strong person to give away that panda! I would hoard both...hehe. That fortune keychain will look great with patina! Hooray and congrats !