My new goodie!

1. I didn't get what I planned on. I couldn't decide between the coach legacy stripe pony tail scarf and the tattersall so I'm waiting and thinking about it.

I also decided to get the pink heritage stripe swingpack instead of the wristlet, so I'm waiting on that as well :p.

But while I was at the outlets returning my suede wristlet, this little beauty totally caught my eye and I LOVE her!

Here she is --

COACH BLEEKER SIGNATURE COMPACT CLUTCH NWT 40890 WHITE

I just love her and she has so much room and I think she goes beautifully with my white ali!

I actually don't remember ever seeing her online myself, but I must have missed her :girlsigh:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She was 198.00 retail, marked down to 139.99 w/20% off :yahoo:

2. Terrific find!!! :tup:

3. very cute.. she will look great with your ali! :tup:

4. What a great find!!! Congrats!

5. Very nice :tup:

6. Thanks ladies! I love it so much and it's just got so many places for everything!

7. WOW thats a great find. I love that tattersall lining especially with the blue interior and white leather. Congrats.

8. Thanks so much :smile: I love the color combo too :love:

9. So pretty, I love it!

10. I like it! Congrats on such a great deal!

11. Very pretty! I love the blue lining!

12. I LOVE that wallet, I think it is planned out great, all the little compartments and the coin purse with the tattersall lining :tender:. It is so fabulous in khaki/white! I like blue lining too!

13. That will be so pretty with your white Ali!! Love the color combo...especially the blue! :love:
    Carley

14. OMG! This wallet is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! That baby blue leather is amazing and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tattersall lining inside!!!! What a great price too! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

15. The wallet is so cute! And nodody can resist the pretty tattersall lining. Congrats!