My New Givenchy Nightingale!!!!

1. I just got a black givenchy nightingale today! I got really lucky and just happened to be at Barneys only an hour after they were put on display. Its a medium, and really gorgeous, with softly wrinkled leather and silver givenchy logos where the handles end. I'm glad I waited after the frenzy of the original matte black ones (the one Ashley Olsen and the Traina sisters have) because I really like the silver accents.

I feel like the givenchy fits my personality well too, especially after my whole chloe quilted bay bag disaster (a bag I initially fell in love with, but all my friends and family persuaded me that it wasn't my style, and i took it back once I realized they were right) Isn't crazy how a handbag can be so telling of a person's style/personality/mood?

Well, I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you because you guys are probably the only ones who would truly understand! :p I'll post pics as soon as I can get my hands on my brother's camera!! :yes:

2. That's a gorgeous bag! Congratulations on getting it! I can't wait to see pics!

3. Congrats!:party:

4. Congrats and I second that ^^^pics, pics, pics!...

5. thanks so much! i'm really happy with it! i'll post pics hopefully by tomorrow afternoon when my brother is around, i promise!

6. Congrats, Mea! I love that bag!

7. Congrats!!!

8. Pictures please!!! Congrats!

9. I saw pics in another thread and its really lovely!

You should post your lovely new pics as well

10. Yes! Please post pics! I saw it on the Barneys website (it is gorgeous!) but I bet it prettier IRL. Congratulations!! :yahoo:

11. mea PLEASE post pics!!!

12. Congrats. Glad to see some Givenchy purchases. They are wonderful bags!!

13. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics

14. Yes - let's see it!

15. wowww pics please, that bag is soo HOTTT