My new GH Balenciaga bags

1. Hey guys! I've been away for such a long time. I miss this site! Here are new Balenciaga bags I bought 2 weeks ago. The first one is a Truffle Part Time and the second one is a Navy City. I'm a big, big Balenciaga fan; however, I barely know the official names of the colors and sizes. I just say Brown, Red, Blue instead of Aquamarine, French Blue, etc. LOL! I already have a White GH City and a Red GH Work that I posted a couple of months ago. I miss coming on here! I've been really busy with school and stuff. Now that it's summer, I have a lot of time on my hands - while I'm relaxing and enjoying my summer, of course! I'm going to post some of the stuff that I bought in the past couple of weeks throughout the forum. I miss you guys and most importantly, your lovely bags! :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi, I love your GH bags! The second one looks more like Anthracite...Or it could be Ocean...

3. Very nice!

4. congrats! they are both gorgeous!

5. Is that really Truffle?:nuts::confused1: both bags are gorgeous. :tup:Congrats.:yahoo:

6. Thanks! So, it's not called Navy? The SA told me that it was Navy and I guess I went with the flow and decided to call it Navy too. Silly of me - I know! Thanks for correcting me, darling! It's definitely blue; that's all I know. Sad, huh?

The first isn't a Truffle? I called it Truffle because it looks a lot like the color of the Truffle that other girls posted. Coming from me, it might be wrong! LOL! I really want to be a Baleciaga expert; but I find it very confusing! There are tons of colors and sizes that I simply can't keep track of. It amazes me to see that a lot of you know this from that. Don't get me wrong - It's a good thing! I wish I had 1/4 of your knowledge regarding Balencaiga bags. With Chloe and YSL, it's much easier!

7. Beautiful bags, Yasmin! Thanks for sharing them with us. :smile:

8. Welcome back! What a pair of lovely sisters! Is the City a Antracite GGH City? Both of them are so pretty! Congratulation!!!

9. How pretty... the truffle compliments the GGH very well... the 2nd one def. looks like anthracite... great choices!!! congrats! :tup:

10. Yasmin your new bags look gorgeous!

11. I absolutely love both of them. Congrats.

12. Congrats on those beauties!

13. both gh bags look gorgeous!! esp the anthracite gh!!

14. Wow, gorgeous! Love them both.

15. Both are beautiful! Congrats!