My new French Sole flats and Kate Spade pumps!

1. I got these two pairs of shoes last night...I won't scare people with pictures of my actual feet. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]
    French Sole

[​IMG]
    Kate Spade

2. love them! esp. the ks pumps :yes:

3. love them both! i've been debating getting the same flats! are they comfy?

4. I haven't worn them yet, but they seem really great. It's a relatively solid bottom, and the leather is SO soft!

5. I adore kate spade. Chic simplicity.

6. I really really like the flats :smile:

7. they're both really cute!!i love the patent pumps!

8. Love them both!! I am wearing my quilted French sole flats in brown suede today, and they are very comfy!!

9. ohhh I like! especially the flats, they are gorgeaus!

10. yumm...i bought those same kate spade shoes in a dark raspberry color. actually it may be the same color, it's hard to tell what color patent is in some pictures. and i dream about french soles...they will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine!

11. Ooo, I've been considering getting some French Soles myself. I want a pair of quilted ones, but I'm afraid of overdoing the quilted look, since these days I'm toting a MJ quilted venetia. I've heard people say it's too matchy-matchy to mix quilted shoes and bags, but I loooovee them...

12. Purly -

You should get and wear whatever makes you happy!

I finally wore both pairs, and LOVE them. The French Soles are SO soft and comfy. The Kate Spade look fabulous, but I still have to break them in.

13. Suli, have you worn the french soles on a sidewalk? Are they still compfy walking around in?

14. Very cute shoes! Do they run true to size?

15. Purly - I've walked with the French Soles inside and outside - completely comfortable. The leather is SO soft (I can't emphasize that enough) and the bottom is really structured (but comfortable). I bought mine from Nordstroms, and they were the last pair in my size in the company. I am now thinking about getting the regular "black" French Soles to replace my worn out black ballet flats.

Winternight - which shoes are you referring to? I normally wear a size 6. I got the French Soles in the size 6, but the Kate Spades in 5.5. I had to get the front part stretched out a bit in the Kate Spade pumps.