My NEW French Blue City - come on in and see some PICS!!!

1. i know this a bit old to you girls, but I am so excited, :nuts: , i basically live in a small town with no designer stuff, so i had to order this bag all the way from NY, now it's here, it's so absolutely so lovely:shame: .

with flash light

with no flash light

2. can anybody see the pictures? how come i can't? sorry, this is my first time posting new thread here
  3. No, pics aren't coming up! Try again, I REALLY want to see this bag - I'm considering a french blue - I'm also from a small town and will have to order!!
  4. oooooh! I can't wait to see pics! French blue is a possibility for me too!
  5. Can't see anything either, but I'm SO looking forward to seeing some French Blue! :popcorn:
  6. i wanna see it. can you fix the pics?
  7. [​IMG]

8. see if you guys can see it now:s
    balenciaga 007.JPG
  9. Those links aren't right. The properties need to end in .jpg for you to be able to post them with the tags. Can you just upload them here?
  10. hopefully they are working thsi time :confused1:
    balenciaga 007.JPG balenciaga 008.JPG balenciaga 009.JPG
  11. they are working!! i am so happy, anyway, so sorry about the previous post!
  12. Congrats! I own the French blue in the work and I'm in love with it. Doesn't it just make you smile?

13. YAY! Gorgeous, I love that color!
  14. I just :heart: this color!!!
  15. Yeah it works!! :yahoo: Tts a gorgeous about some modelling pics ya? Congrats!!!