Tory Burch

My new flats!

paradise392 Posted By paradise392 Posted Jan 17, 2012

1. LOVE THEM:tup:
    Keep them both :smile:

2. thanks!! i am! i wore the gray ones already. they sorta hurt but im breaking them in.

3. I am glad for you!! They both look KILLER :rochard:

4. WO, there was a great deal.

5. Great deals! Congrats!

6. Great find!

7. Do the gray and brown ones run true to size? I'm usually a size 7 when shoes run whole size but when half sizez I'm a 6.5..so curious about these..thanks! :smile:

8. Also if u don't mind can u kindly post modeling pics of both pairs, I love them and would like to purchase one of the pairs but want to see more pics if possible!

9. they are good buys!!!!

10. thankyou!! :smile:

thanks!! :smile:

thanks! :smile:

yes, they do run true to size. Mine is a 8.5 and i usually am a 8.5. my feet are kind of wide too. It hurts breaking them in. I just broke them in and ive been wearing them for over a week and a half. They're starting to be a little more comfortable now.

ill try to post pics this week! im bombarded with exams and projects this week though but i will definitely try to post some modeling pics!

thanks!! :smile:

11. Thanks im more into the kendrick loafers, so if you get enough chance to post those ill be happy enough, good luck with your projects!! :smile:

12. Wonderful find! I have never seen any Tory at my Nordstrom Rack. Keep both they are both classics!