My New Fendi Spy is here! ^^

1. Woo! Ok. First let me start off by saying that this bag could seriously cause a very unhealthy obsession. Once you get want 100. So, now I see why people have big multiple collections of these, lol.

Here it is in Chocolate/Espresso/"The Dark Deep Brown"...I'm just gonna name the color all of those together from now on. (lol):

Note: Sorry for the messy bed..the FedEx guy woke me up in a stuper and I rushed it in, ripped it open and went at it with the cam..I shoved my bedstuff aside and didn't care, hehe.

it's tushie

random abstract artsy crop shot - i dunno, i just liked this shot a lot ^^ (im weird i know)

another front shot

That's all! I'm sosos in love with it. The bottom Fendi metallic part on the handle goes "wee-ee, wee-ee, wee-ee" when moved, but I tucked it under and it's quiet now, it doesn't bother me much....I know i read many Spy's squeak a bit in certain metal parts, but I'm cool with it. It gives him a voice and I think it's just part of who he is :yes: lol.

Now I want...The Wisteria in Honey (going to look today), Black Patent Leather, Spalmati, Baby Zucca and maybe another Baby in a solid leather color. I swear...I might ditch good 'ol Louis for Fendi for awhile.

Bye!! :wlae:
  2. congrats! it's such a great bag. i carry mine everyday.
  3. Congrats! I have the black one and LOVE it too!
    Im actually considering getting a blueberry one...LOL..They are addictive EH!?
  4. Gorgeous bag. Congrats!
  5. Gorgeous!
  6. modeling pics please!!!
  7. :heart:You are too cute.....Congrats you lucky girl!! She is Gorgeous! Welcome to the Spy addiction!!:heart:
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congratulations.
  10. CONGRATS!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I have the same color and I adore mine!!:love: :love:
  11. Congrats! I'm so jealous - I don't have one YET, but I'm working on it. Lucky girl!!!!:drool:

What color did it end up saying on your paperwork? (Read your earlier posts on chocolate/espresso).;)
  12. GAYLE! Gorgeous, gorgeous bubbly choco spy!!! :love: Choco was my first spy color, and like you, I immediately understood why people had so many. YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Being the good enabler that I am, I highly recommend you head over to Fendi on 5th to check out the HONEY WISTERIA spy! Just watch out for the rude SAs. ;)
  13. That color is yummy! Congrats!
  14. Congrats,

SUCH a gorgeous color, so rich, timeless. Leather is TDF, too! Lucky lady!

15. Such a beautiful bubbly spy. Love this colour.