My new Fendi charm!!

1. I just recieved this Fendi handbag charm in the mail today! :yahoo: :heart:

(pic taken by me)
    [​IMG]

fendicharm.jpg
  2. cute...how are u going to wear the fendi charm?

3. Thanks! :smile: I was thinking of hanging it off a handbag or using it as a keychain...

4. I LOVE IT!:yahoo: Please do tell me where you purchased that adorable little charm. Also how much was she:shame: ? Thank you:flowers:

5. I love those charms, I have a baguette one too in pink! I wish it could be hung on my Spy but the chain is too small :sad: it looks great hung on my Mama and Baguettes though!;)

6. So cute! :yes: Do both ends of the chain detach? I was also thinking of getting one to use as a keychain but wasn't sure if it would work, so if you wouldn't mind, let me know how it works for you.

7. That is the cutest little thing ever! :nuts:

8. Yes, both ends of the chain are detachable.

9. Oh dear! I wish you hadn't posted that. Accessorize my accessories -- the concept!!!! My CC is still smokin'! :crybaby:

10. Tell me about it--for some reason I got the idea in my head at Coach the other day that I needed a cell phone accessory. So now I have the cutest little leather doggie hanging off of my cell. Super-cute, but completely ridiculous. At least I convinced the SA to give me 25% off

11. That's adorable.

12. awwwwwwwwwwwww i've always loved those beauties ...

soo sooo soo cute :love:

congrats:yahoo:

13. wow, that's cute!