my new FENDI B SUNGLASSES!!!

1. bought these 2 weeks ago at Neimans for $250. they come in all black or brown with the black buckles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love those! Congrats!!!

3. adorable!

4. I have those too, except in black w/ the black buckles!! They are 2 die for!! I'll post pics tomorrow!!! I got them at Saks w/ my $125 GC that I got during the GC event, which made them pretty much half off! YAY!!!!:yahoo: :nuts:

5. DAYAM!!! that's quite a deal u got then! 50% off!!!!??? OMG!!! please post pics! i wanna see urs!!!

6. Those are GORGEOUS! I went to Saks a few months ago and I was gunna buy me a pair of YSLs,dang it,I dunno why I didn't,but I am DEFINITELY going back!

7. they are fab, the buckle is so cute on the side.

8. Those are really unique! Gorgeous, how do they look on - from the side I mean?

9. I want to see them on!!!! I love them!

10. OMG!!!:nuts: I LOVE THOSE!!!:love: :love: :love:

11. thanks ladies!! i love them too. they are oversized style but not too overly huge like nicole ritchie-ish. plus they kinda wrap around the face. i'll take pics of them on shortly for u all to see. i was surprised by the $250 price tag. pretty cheap compared to other high end sunglasses out there. i usually buy chanels and those are always in the $350+ range...

12. Niiiice sunnies, congrats!!

13. I simply love thems, you're such a lucky girl sweety, congrats!

14. gosh, they are gorgeous. I just love them. Congrats.
    I too would love to see them on :smile:

15. They're very nice. Congrats!