My new favorite paddy!!! <3

1. Today I got a surprise from my mailman! A beautiful Paddington Box in Craie! :yahoo: I knew I would love this bag but I was not prepared to be this blown away! :tender: The color is so fascinating! There's a texture to the leather that's different than my 2006 bag. Now I see why people love 2005 bags so much!

Thank you so much chloe-babe and +sonja+ for helping me get this one! You guys are the best!!!! :love:

(click the pics to enlarge them)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Congrats! Awesome paddy!

3. WOW!!!!! It looks gorgeous. :love:

It looks so squidgy I just want to squeeze it!!! Is it lovely soft leather too?

So happy for you :yes:

4. Thank you jadecee! :heart:

chloe-babe it is SO squishy!!!! So soft and thick... I can't stop touching it!!! :love:I told my SO he needs to take me out tomorrow to show it off! :lol:

5. Audrey, I am speechless (a true rarity!!):girlsigh:

You got an amazing piece: the style and the color together really make that bag
    the ultimate.

I'll bet you are dying to take her for a spin!!! :flowers:

6. I AM!! I told my boyfriend tomorrow we're going out! Hopefully we'll eat at SoHo Sushi (my favorite resturant!) :tender:

7. That bag is really TDF. I love 2005 leather; these bags will be collector's items. That's why I will never part with my 2005 tan. The leather is thick, squishy, luggage-like, gorgeous!!

8. Gorgeous! I just wanna smoosh it!

9. SCORE! :yahoo: That bag is GORGEOUS. I love Craie. 2005 leather rocks. Congrats!

10. Audrey, that is a beautiful bag. Congratulations on scoring such nice leather.

11. Thank you so much everyone for your sweet comments! You girls are the greatest!! :love: I'll try to take some pics of the inside tomorrow! :flowers:

12. :nuts: OMG my mouth just dropped to the floor!! :drool: LOL that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! big big congratulations!!! you definitely should go out & celebrate! lols.

13. :yahoo::yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS AUDREY:yahoo::yahoo:

It is just gorgeous!!! The leather is TDF!!! Enjoy her in good health! :heart:

14. Audrey it's super GORGEOUS!! :love: Have fun with it @ SoHo Sushi!!! :lol:

15. So beautiful!! Congrats!