My new favorite bag!!

1. Ok... does anyone remember my eBay dilemma?? I had won a bag and didn't want to go through the hassle of sending it off to Coach to have it authenticated... So, I ordered the same bag (and matching wallet) through Coach customer service and I sent back the bag I won to the seller.

The bag is the Legacy Signature Patchwork Tote/10374 and the wallet is the Legacy Signature Patchwork Framed French Purse/40221. I know the patchwork looks like a mess but its a cute mess! My bag is 963 of 1000... true limited edition! The little thingie thats hanging with the hangtag reads 1941 65th Anniversary 2006 Coach. Cute, huh?

BTW, if the seller decides to relist the bag I sent back to her, I feel it is authentic but there is a small piece of leather detailing coming undone from the leather trim (on top of the tote)... her bag is 881 of 1000.

Here are my new girls!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Glad it all worked out! Everything is gorgeous, congrats!!!

3. very pretty! Hope u enjoy!

4. It's so nice for you to have a true limited edition. Congrats and enjoy!

5. WOW! looks amazing, congrats!!
    Im happy that it worked out also...

6. Congratulations.

7. NOW you can enjoy her!!!

8. Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL new bag! I LOVE that style - I have the straw tote from the summer and used it ALL summer long. How nice to have a useful style and a limited edition, too!

9. Awww!

Thanks for the great comments! I was showing her off to other customers in the store when I went to pick her up (I always check my boxes before I leave... I usually call in my orders cause I have to make an hour drive to that mall) and lots of people were saying it was UGLY cause the Cs don't meet up at all. Hello! Signature Patchwork!

Glad I have tPF!!

Even if someone doesn't like the same style/line/color as you (which I completely understand), they always have something ELSE nice to say!

You guys are GREAT!

10. Wow! Congratulations! It really is a very cute bag! I like the white trim on the brown leather, it has a nice look to it!

And I agree, even if someone doesn't like the bag, they should at least find something nice to say or just say nothing! Must've been jealousy!

11. Nice! Congrats!

12. Its adorable and I love the Legacy scarf on it! Congrats!

13. Glad that all worked out for you. Limited edition AND a peace of mind :smile:

14. Yay, I'm glad you finally got the right one! :yahoo: ENJOY IT, don't care about what everyone else thinks!! :biggrin:

15. how cool to have a limited edition!! i dig the signature patchwork. wear them in the best of health!!