My NEW etoupe etoupe Birkin w/ GH!!!!!! ARRIVED!

Thank you again ladies:blush:

Loren: my raisen birkin is Togo..she is my workhorse! I use her almost everyday. Actually feel a little weird when I don't. Now she gets to rest a little.

Action pics will come soon...i'll be traveling the next 10 days and will gather some to post...miss etoupe is most definitely coming with me!

Oh my goodness. What a gorgeous pair of birkins. There's something about those two colors together that signify an understated and minimalist wardrobe.... does this match in reality?

Classy.

Very beautiful with the gold...I do love your choice! Enjoy this beauty!!!

(Can you tell me what part of the country you live in? I just wondered based on the July podium order. Interesting because other people I know received their orders a bit quicker)

Right now I am packing and keep on trying her with different outfits and shoes. Highly recommend this color!!!

Rainwoman: i would say my style is understated..put it this way...I could wear a crisp white blouse everyday and be happy...my DH would go nuts though!

Kellybag: i live in Miami and San Juan, Puerto Rico...split my time between the 2. The bags are shipped to PR so i don't have to pay tax:biggrin: