My new epi speedy (in myrtille)

1. Hello, I finally chose to buy the epi speedy in myrtille after much consideration and I'm really happy with it!

I asked the LV SA about the mandarin, she told me it was a little too much and that they didn't sell a lot of it (at least in Paris)...

The mocha wasn't that great in real and I already had a red bag...

Here's a pict next to my red epi pont neuf (8 years old)

[​IMG]

2. They're both gorgeous ! I loove the shape of the pont-neuf, and I've always secretly coveted one in black. I really like the myrtile colour.

And you lucky girl, I've always wanted to go to France.. if only for the cheap(er) LVs ! ;)

3. Love it! I'm jealous :p I'm getting impatient waiting for my tax refund! I think I will be buying one in Mandarin :love:

4. Myrtille is my favorite epi color!! Love the bag!!

5. wow! i love the colours!!! congrats!!! 0o0o, i just want to hug your bags! thanks so much for sharing!!!

6. Congrats! It's gorgeous. Both are.

7. Ooooh, they're both beautiful. I love the look of Epi leather. Congratulations on your new "baby".

8. Beautiful! I debating on whether or not I sould wait for Damier Speedy or to just go ahead and get the Epi..

9. I love the Myrtille color. I'm trying to save up money to get a wallet.

10. Thank you all, I can't wait to go to work with it tomorrow!

Strange how we all prefer to go somewhere else... me and my fiance hope to have the chance to work in Canada or the state for a while...
    For the meantime, I'll have to stick with cheaper LV's :biggrin:

11. That color is TDF! I love it! I was in the boutique today and they didn't have that color, or at least I didn't see it.

12. Lovely!!!

13. Those are beautiful bags!! I was debating between an epi speedy and a pont neuf but chose the speedy.

How do you keep the bottoms of epi bags clean when you're in restaurants or places where you can't rest the bag in a clean spot? My epi's black but I still want to be careful. I noticed that the speedies and other epi bags don't have brass feet ...:wacko: