My new Ellipse PM!

1. Some of you may recall my earlier thread about the Ellipse and how much I love this bag! Well, I just bought the last Ellipse PM in stock at eLuxury! :yes: This bag is completely sold out at stores and and rumored to be discontinued. :crybaby:I called 866 yesterday and was told it is not in the new catalog. I couldn't miss out on this classic! Can't wait for it to arrive! Here is the eLux stock pic. I'll post pics of the real bag when she arrives.:heart:

lvellipsepm.jpg
  2. Congrats!! I've always loved this bag!

3. So glad you snagged one! It's such a unique bag!

4. Well done! :dothewave:

I have the small Ellipse, too. It is a very unusual bag and you don't see it very often on the street... I think I saw it only twice in the last five years or so...that's one of the reasons why I like it so much! It's not a bag for everyone...
    Regina
    :tup:

PS: If it is really discontinued, then I better put the dust bag around it...rigth now it's on top of my closet without the bag, so I can look at it all the time...

5. This was my first LV and holds a special place whenever I see one! Congrats. Wear it well.

6. I have this bag and in my opinion, an LV collection is not complete without one! Congrats and enjoy it in good health.

7. I have a tracking #! It will ship tomorrow! :yahoo:I was soooo worried that eLuxury actually didn't have one last Ellipse PM in stock, their inventory was off, etc. But I just received my shipping confirmation email so will be able to track the bag tomorrow - I expect to have it on Thursday. I have had bad experiences w/online shopping in the past when 'in stock' items turn out to be actually out of stock due to inventory control issues, etc. I can't wait to get this bag. :heart:

PS Hope it is in new, unused, condition and not a return!

8. Congratulations.

9. congrats!!!

10. Congrats!!!

11. congrats!

12. congrats! love it. I have Ellipse backpack, and it was my 1st LV.

13. Such a unique bag! congrats! i've had mine for 3 years now and i always get comments on it, i love it!

14. Congrats!! I love this bag.

15. a new bag is on it's way, perhaps the last one in the country? how exciting!