My new EB GGH City!! Lots of pics and mod pics too! A true WINNER!

1. I *just* received this bag 15 mins ago and I cannot begin to say how much in :heart: I am! I couldn't get a true feel of the color from photos so it was with much trepidation that I opened the package. But I needn't have worried! :woohoo:

The blue is such a rich, deep, saturated blue. I would happily use the term 'electric'. The GGH complements the deep blue perfectly and to me, does not seem gaudy at all.

The leather, is truly TDF. I have not seen or felt a leather so SOFT, so smooth, so thick and so smooshy in the short time that I have been addicted to Bbags. There is close to NO veining (white veins) but the bag is evenly distressed on both sides. I don't even need to break in this bag I think, it just melts into itself when I set it down!

This to me is a true winner, and many many thanks to "E" for picking this winner of a bag for me. It got to me in record time, too!

I tried to take photos, and now I completely understand why this color looks so different in everyone's pictures. It is truly one of those shades that is hard to capture on film. I like to think I know *a little* about taking photos and I had to manually alter the white balance, in order to show up how royal this blue is. When I took photos using the same settings I did for my previous bbags, the EB showed up on digital camera as a light muted shade.

Also, I thought the handles seemed longer, so I measured and the handle drop is about 4.75" compared to the 4.5" on my 08 Pale Magenta RH City. Do GH bags tend to have longer handle drops than RH bags?

Please enjoy photos and modelling pix!! Also shown is my 08 Pale Magenta RH City.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The post above wouldn't let me put any more smileys in (I just learnt you can only have a maximum of 8 photos or smileys a post) , so here goes!! :love::heart::yahoo::drool::yahoo:

3. beautiful bag! congrats girl... i really need to lay my hands on an EB RH work!

4. Really gorgeous & looks great with that dress - congrats!!

5. The EB w/ GGH... is s stunning combo!!!! cOngrats.. you look fab with it t:huh:!

6. They are so cute together, too bag you can't carry them both at once!

Thanks for these pics, I haven't seen this color IRL so it's really helpful and BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!!

7. very nice ... such a vivid color, congrats!

8. :wtf: WOW that EB has such VIVID BLUE COLOR, gorgeous!!! Congratulations!

9. Wow, Huge Congrats, jo_ee!! U're truly a WINNER!! This bag is seriously gorgeous!!! The color is soooooooooooo vibrant!!!

[​IMG]

And U SERIOUSLY ROCK with this bag!!!!

[​IMG]

10. Your GGH EB is sooooo GORGEOUS & so are your pictures!!! Yes I read the GH City has slightly longer handle drop over the RH City!!! CONGRATS!!!

11. woohoo! great modelling pics, and of course congrats on owning a super luxe blue bbag! :yahoo:

12. wow...its a beauty. U look great wearing it. congrats

13. Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous!! I think I want one now too...

14. jo_ee, congrats on your EB city! It's so beautiful, I'm speechless!! :heart:

15. that really is a gorgeous bag! congrats!!